Usage in cutting and plastering molds of polyurethane products Standard production inflatable and vibration dampers in 80-90-95 sh.A hardnesses are resistant to abrasion in sieve dampers, high resistance to various oils and hydrocarbons and high spring and vibration properties.
Textile, Paper Industry, Demirçelik, Plastic, Metal and Packaging Industry, Rolls, corrugated cardboard, tin and hair industry. Polyurethane coating is applied at hardnesses between A and A.
- From 20Shore A to Shore D scale (over 100 Shore A) hardnesses
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to pressure, impact, fatigue
- Resistant to hydroxides solvents
- Resistant to oils
- Capable of operating in temperatures ranging from -30 ° C to + 120 ° C
- It can be applied as resistant to ozone and weather conditions.