The rolls used in the fields of Textile, Paper Industry, Demirçelik, Plastic, Metal and Packaging Industry, Printing, Corrugated Cardboard, Tin and Hair Industry are L-9000 mm, diameter 1600 mm. and 20-95 sh. A hardness can be covered with rubber. In addition, high pressure rubber, abrasion resistant and abrasion resistant rubber coatings resistant to acetic and basic environments, ebonite coatings, Mycook sheaths are also available. We provide service with a coating capacity of 9000 mm paint and 1600 mm diameter.
Types of rubber we applied
- Natural Rubber
- 18-98 shoree interval and ebonite hardness
- capable of working in environments from -60 ° C to 250 ° C
- Resistant to weather conditions (ozone and ultraviolet rays)
- Resistant to various solvents, acidic, basic media – Different types of chemicals and oil resistant
- Resistant to friction, abrasion, fatigue, impact and pressure
- It can be applied in accordance with antistatic and other special working environments.